The Care and Keeping of Sensitive Skin: A Practical Guide to Holistic Skin Care - Lissa Bell
At the age of sixteen, Lissa Bell found she had Vitiligo, which is hereditary in her family. At that time, not much was known about Vitiligo, and therefore, nothing could be done for it other than bleaching the pigmented skin in order to create a more uniform appearance.
Over time, she researched and read the limited information she could find about the condition. Eventually, she found that she could not use products that contained synthetics without suffering an adverse reaction.
While in her early thirties, the youngest of her two children developed eczema. She wanted, as a mother, to make it all better. So she began researching herbal skin care. She developed an herbal soap for her son.
Amazed with the results, Bell began experimenting with herbal products for her own skin. In 2009, she started Lissa's Naturals, a line of skin care products for sensitive skin.
Author: Bell, Lissa
Title: The Care and Keeping of Sensitive Skin: A Practical Guide to Holistic Skin Care
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2012-03-13
Category: <!-- HEA003000 -->Health & Fitness : Beauty & Grooming - General
Category: <!-- HEA032000 -->Health & Fitness : Alternative Therapies
3.99 USDzum Download
- ROBBINS & COTRAN PERGUNTAS E RESPOSTAS EM PATOLOGIA - Edward Klatt
- Les personnalités pathologiques - Quentin Debray
- Learn Chinese with MRR
- 10 eBooks with PLR
- Wordpress Plugin Confidential with PLR
- A Better Self From The Inside Out with PLR
- Power of Native American Healing plr
- Power of Positive Thinking (PLR)
- Revive Your Relationships plr
- Motivate to Empower plr
- Organic Gardening Guide (PLR)
- Healing Properties of TaiChi plr
- Entrepreneur Essentials (PLR)
- Guide to Giveaway Events (PLR)
- Heal Yourself With Polarity Therapy plr
- Karma Crash Course plr
- Hangover Survival Guide plr
- Natural Arthritis Relief (PLR)
- Legacy for Tomorrow (PLR)
- Manifestation Maestro plr